Photobucket

2010年4月21日星期三

♥1st month anniversary ♥

♥1st month anniversary ♥


[19.04.2010]
today is me my Dar 1st month anniversary
i'm was so HAPPY n EXITED
bcs today i will go 2 my Dar house neh
wakaka
after skull i take my skull bus n stop at mines then alone JALAN KAKI ke bus stop 2 take bus
walao
on the road felt very lonely
luckly the sun was nt burn
hehehe^^
if nt my skin will burn lo
just reach the bus stop then 1 U41 bus come ald
so lucky 4 awhile
wakaka
when i reach until the bus stop then i walk wif my Dar 2ward his house lo
then .....
his cousin n her aunt was at his house
i so paiseh neh
scare 2 go in
wakaka
then Dar take me in n i say hello 2 they family then ASAP run 2 his room
wakaka

later they had went back
Dar cook noodles 4 me 2 eat
wa
i was so happy
1st time eat his cook
nt bad
can accept
HO JIAK ah^^
then Dar give me a present
i ............
cry until non-stop
O..M...G....
is was so touchful
i cnt control
just non-stop cry cry cry



宝贝老公,我只想说我真的真的好爱你
我只想牵着你的手走过每一脚每一步
一直到尽头直到你不爱我的那一天
谢谢你对我的爱,爱护,关心,维护以及拥抱
爱你我真的永无后悔
老公,wofa aifa nifi
么么